- An antipathy
- (allergic) characterized by or caused by allergy; “an allergic reaction”
- A damaging immune response by the body to a substance, esp. pollen, fur, a particular food, or dust, to which it has become hypersensitive
- (allergy) hypersensitivity reaction to a particular allergen; symptoms can vary greatly in intensity
- (allergic) having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor); “allergic children”; “hypersensitive to pollen”
- A state in the southwestern US, on the border with Mexico; pop. 5,130,632; capital, Phoenix; statehood, Feb. 14, 1912 (48). Part of New Spain until 1821, it was organized as a US territory in 1863 from lands ceded by the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848 and the Gadsden Purchase in 1853
- The Arizona Beverage Company is a producer of various flavors of iced tea, juice cocktails and energy drinks from the United States, based in Woodbury, New York.http://www.drinkarizona.
- a state in southwestern United States; site of the Grand Canyon
- glossy snake
Took this outside of my mothers place, it actually made me sneeze.
Allergies in bloom
the cotonwoods starting to pop their seeds